CiviCRM & WordPress integration for your non-profit, political campaign, or religious organization.
|CiviCRM is the worlds most popular open source CRM for non-profits and the civic sector. Used to record and manage fundraising, constituents, volunteers, activists, donors, voters, employees, clients, vendors, etc.|
|Accounting for over 20% of all websites on the Internet, WordPress is the most popular content management systems in the world. It’s power and flexibility is enhanced by widely available widgets and plugins created by 1000’s of programmers.|
Does your organization need one unified system for managing it’s constituents and personnel? Are any of the following present in your organization?
- People in your organization use their own Excel sheet to manage contacts, fundraising, volunteer work, or mail merges?
- Use separate systems for email lists, newsletters, event sign-ups, surveys and online fundraising?
- Old paper sign-in sheets from events, indicating that they were interested, but haven’t been entered in any system?
- Old membership lists or databases developed by a volunteer or staff person who has long since departed?
- Lost access to important information when a key person or staff member left?
Track and manage donations, transactions, conversations, events or any type of correspondence with each constituent and store it all in one easily accessible and manageable source.
Key civiCRM components at a glance:
|civiCONTRIBUTE CiviContribute is for online fundraising and donor management. It enables you to track and manage contributions to your non-profit organization.||civiMEMBER
CiviMember provides robust membership management for your organization, along with convenient online sign-up and renewal.
|civiMAIL CiviMail is a powerful mass-mailing component which allows you to engage your constituents with personalized email blasts and newsletters.||civiEVENT CiviEvent provides integrated online event registration and management for both paid and free events.|
|civiCASE CiviCase is the Case Management component of CiviCRM, providing a way to track and manage interactions between staff & management and the people & contacts in your organization.||civiREPORT CiviReport performs the creating of reports from templates with columns, filters and grouping rules.|
Contact me to learn how civiCRM & WordPress integration can help grow your non-profit organization.
Dozens of civicrm case studies of successful CiviCRM implementations for a wide variety of organizations relying on CiviCRM’s full suite of features.